- Civilian Motor Driver
Details of Vacancies
- Civilian Motor Driver: 104 Post
- Date of Advertisement: 27-07 to 02-Aug-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: Within 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
Relaxation in upper age Limit
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Civilian Motor Driver: i) Matriculation from recognized Board/ Institution and knowledge of first-line maintenance.
ii) Must possess a driving license for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.
- One year of practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMVs) driving.
- * More Details Download Official Notification
- Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on prescribed application format (See PDF file below) along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Caste, Age, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents.
Address: Applications should be sent by Registered Post/ Speed Post only. following address — Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for SO(CRC)), Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh), on or before 16/08/2019 (23/08/2019 for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul-Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep)
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online******