Karnataka Bank has to Publish a notification notice for Karnataka Bank Recruitment Probationary Clerk Online Form 2019, Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online, Here below we have given all important details about this official Notification. The date for Apply 10-July-2019 to 20-July-2019.
- Probationary Clerk
Number of Vacancies
- Probationary Clerk: Unknow
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-July-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-July-2019
- Tentative Online Test date: Date of exam: Last week of August(tentatively on/around 03-08-2019)
- Application fee for GEN/ BC: Rs. 600/- (Including intimation charges)
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS: Rs. 500/- (Including intimation charges)
Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Relaxation in upper age Limit
- SC/ST/Repatriate:5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer): 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: “for 3years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST), in addition to the actual period of service in the Defence forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.: 9 years
- Persons with disabilities (min 40%): 10 years
- Educational Qualification– Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi & English and also be computer literate.
Online Test (By Online Test tentatively scheduled on 03-08-2019 at Bengaluru, Delhi, Dharwad-Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai and Mysuru Centres) and Personal Interview
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 10-07-2019 to 20-07-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Apply Online: Registration | Login
- Download Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click here