Post Name: Probationary Officer
Number of vacancies: 160
Last update: 19-June-2019
South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019, South Indian Bank has to Publish a notification notice number Probationary Officer Recruitment– 2019 for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online, Here below we have given all important details about this official Notification. The date for Apply 19-June-2019 to 30-June-2019.
- Probationary Officer
Number of Vacancies
- Probationary Officer: 160 Post
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 19-June-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-June-2019
- Tentative Online Test date: 25-July-2019
- GEN & Others OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM /Repatriates: Rs. 200/-
Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Relaxation in upper age Limit
- SC/ST/Repatriate:5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer): 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen: “for 3years (8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST), in addition to the actual period of service in the Defence forces subject to a maximum age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.: 9 years
- Persons with disabilities (min 40%): 10 years
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under
- All India
- Online Test and Personal Interview
• Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
• Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
• Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
How to Apply
- Go to official website https://www.southindianbank.com’
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply only online from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Apply Online: Registration | Login
- Download Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click here